Welcome to the 4th edition of the International Workshop on Nuclear Data Covariances, 2017 to be held in Aix en Provence, France, in October 2-6 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline : June 25th, 2017
The 4th edition of the International Workshop on Nuclear Data Covariances, 2017, organized by CEA Cadarache and NEA, will be held in Aix en Provence, France, in October 2-6 2017.
This workshop on Nuclear Data Covariances is the continuation of the series of workshops held in Port Jefferson, USA (2008), Vienna, Austria (2011) and Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA (2014). The workshop is open to contributions on all aspects of nuclear data covariance evaluations, for all observables (e.g. cross sections, energy and angle spectra, yields, resonance parameter) from the resonance region up to the high energy range, as well as for light to heavy nuclei.
Proposed sessions will be linked to:
- Covariance evaluation methodology,
- Nuclear reaction models prior uncertainties and biases,
- Measurement breakthrough to evaluate and reduce systematic uncertainties as well as biases,
- Nuclear data libraries: status of their covariance files / Representation of covariance and formatting issues,
- Applied covariances, from nuclear reaction model parameters to various applied parameters covariances,
- Methods of uncertainties and correlations evaluation coming from other physic or mathematical domains devoted to a few invited papers.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Provence.